Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make sure I buy the right size?
- What do I do if I get the sizing wrong?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What are the freight charges for each order?
- How long will it take to receive a gift voucher?
- How do I redeem my gift voucher?
- What are the freight charges for gift vouchers?
- What if I have been given a gif voucher and I cannot find the right shoe size?
- Do you ship to addresses outside New Zealand?
- Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Is it secure to use my credit card on your site?
- How will I know my payment has been received and my order has been shipped?
The Snappy Feet website contains a downloadable measuring chart which you can print out and use as a precise guide to determine the right size shoes for your child. Obviously, if you choose a size that is too big, your child will always grow into them. However, the shoes should not be worn until the child’s feet have grown to fit them properly. Wearing shoes that are too big or too small can inhibit the healthy growth of your child’s feet.